Behind the scenes- our catalogue photoshoot

Sunday 4 November 2012

Thought you might like to see some photos of our photoshoot for our new catalogue- to let you into some of our trade secrets!
Hair and makeup, props and styling- Grace and Erin, Eva and me.
Photography- Gareth Hacker garethhacker.com
Models: Kimmie Endresen and Jon Boy Almond
If you want to see the final catalogue you can download it from our website: donnawilson.com - the photos look very different from these!




































10 comments:

  1. Behind the scenes looks like such fun and the socks look so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun and I'm sure a lt of hard work too! Loving the mustard yellow blanket, all your pieces are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, this made me smile. Like your bearded model ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! I miss shoots and speaking in English! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful behind-the-scenes look! i love the paper props especially the cute moon : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so much fun, I'm now going to check out the finished catalogue :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh Superb, Think I could have helped out... I love wearing gloves and laying on Donna Wilson cushions? too bad I dont look like that model...more like the bearded one???
    Bestest
    Daisy J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, it looks like you had a great time. I love the sets you built for the photographs. Will check out the catalogue.

    ReplyDelete